Sunday, January 1, 2012

BEREAN DISTRICT 2012 COURSE LISTING

Attached is the 2012 Course Listing for the Berean District Annual Leadership & Training School.  Please feel free to share this list.  Registration is opened and will begin at the next congress monthly meeting on January 9th at Galilee MBC 6:00 p.m. You may send your registration forms to me:  Dari Ragland - 6937 Corbitt Avenue - St. Louis, MO 63130-2404.

Please note that day classes will be held Monday-Thursday 10:00 am - 12:00 p.m.  I have included information on our Lecturer: Dr. Michael P. Williams.  I have sent the  course listing and registration forms in PDF, if you are unable to open please let me know.

Instructors be sure that your names appear on your church's registration form.  See Instructions for completing the registration form.  Any questions please feel free to call or text me at the number listed below or email me.

Dari Ragland

Consultant and Trainer

314.537.3619

 

No comments:

Post a Comment