Friday, February 10, 2012

Trivia Night Saturday February 18

Where are my TRIVIA People? Where you at?!

This is a reminder for some and an invitation for others to join me

on Saturday, February 18, 2012 7pm at the Engineers Club (4359 Lindell next to Rosati Kain) for Trivia!

I am hosting some tables and I NEED my people at these tables, Please.   The cost is $15 per person or $105 for a table of 8.

Checks are payable to Alternative Interventions (and this is tax deductible); cash will also be accepted. 

This is the kick off event for a new family friendly counseling agency.  Alternative Interventions will provide counseling services

to families, women, and children in St. Charles, St. Louis County, and St. Louis City.

Come on out and have a great time, show me what you know and learn some things that you don't know!

If, you have not done so already,I would greatly appreciate confirmation of attendance by Monday, February 13th.

Lorna Vaughn
lav763@aol.com     314-606-4837

God did not give us the spirit of fear; but of power,

love, and a sound mind. (2Tim. 1:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment