Saturday, June 12, 2010

Attachments

{RePost}
Just a note of explanation for anyone as paranoid as I am. I’ve been looking for a practical way to include attachments to blog posts with very little success. I finally settled on linking to my “sky drive” which is online storage provided by Microsoft. There are other, similar online storage areas provided by different vendors but this is the one I use. If you follow a link to what seems to be a strange Universal Resource Locator (URL) that wants you to download something, be sure to look over the whole page. You should be able to tell if it’s something that I made available
From time to time I may also link to articles at their original source. These links may be a little bit harder to verify as legitimate. If you ever have any doubts, always error on the side of caution and do not open anything at a doubtful link! You can always ask me directly if it’s something I put out there and you have a question about what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment